Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pictures

I was talking with a friend of mine the other day and she asked me why I didn't have any photos of things I make on my blog. Well, being the dummy I am I had all my photos stored on my computer and my backup was Kodak online. Well my computer crashed and we were unable to retrieve any files, we were told it is possible but it would cost anywhere from $500-1000., so we are just saving the hard drive until we have 1000 bucks laying around. So, I wasnt too worried, had the photos on Kodak Gallery online right? Well if you don't buy anything in a year from them they delete you files. So, all is gone, no photos of the kids for the past 3 years, the pets, our houses, the things I have made. They are all gone and I am sad and mad and sad. I have no pictures of my mother from her last 3 years, sad. My favorite pet guinea pig, Snowball, sad. My beautiful children, even more sad and the progression of our house being built, sad. All my fault, which makes me mad. But I am going to post some photos of recent items that have sold in the last 3 months, or instead of post I think I am going to try and do the photo stream thing. Hope it works.



Tonight is going to be a fun night. I was invited by someone I met at the shop to go to the "Sir Walter Raleigh Doll Club". It is actually a club of members who collect antique dolls but I thought it would be a good way of seeing the people who enjoy dolls and to see some nice dolls.



So off I go!!!!

No comments: