Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Big Change Has Begun!

What a day today was, it was the last day working at the quilt shop!  I have worked there since December 2006.  I have met so many great people, I will miss it much.  I love being able to talk to the gals (and once in a while guys) who come  in, quilters/fabri-holics they are like extended family, all (most) are so friendly.

I start training at my new job on Monday and I am so nervous.  Learning something new is both exciting and scary. Next week will be hard for me also because it is all day work (YUCK!!).   Keep me in your prayers and thoughts, I will need everyone's help getting up in the mornings.   I will not have time to sew or stitch or craft or blog or be with the kids (except for a little bit at night)  for a whole week.  It is going to be hard but at least it is for only one week.  My shift will be two nights of 3rd shift.  I have always been a night owl so that will be great for me and the rest of the week I am free from work (well work I get paid for anyway). Yippee!!! I am so excited.

I took my sewing machine to be serviced yesterday and it will be gone for 7-10 days.  I guess that was good timing since I will not have the time to sew.  I hope they are taking good care of her, she was in bad shape!!

No comments: