Well, I have finally started the great undertaking of colorizing my fabric in my quilt room. No easy task. I have a large collection of fabric and there are just so many ways to go with the color, do I separate polka dots, stripes, homespuns, novelty, civil war. Well, I keep going round and round with it. I decided to separate the homespuns and the Japanese novelty prints, everything else gets thrown into a color. I took a couple pictures when I started last week, I had already started pulling fabric off the shelf.
I have worked probably about a total of 3 days. I had a friend helping me Saturday night (Thank you Jan!!!!), that was nice. So here is what I have so far.
As you can see, blues, reds, greens, blacks, browns and lights have all found there homes. The floor is covered in fabric still and I have not gone through the shelf on the left.
I have not been sewing or crafting at all really. Just trying to clean up. I can’t believe I have so many reds, I knew the blues would take up some room, since they are my favorite.
I am off now, maybe this will get others motivate to start cleaning. Then again, maybe everyone will see just how crazy I am for doing it.