Saturday, November 7, 2009

Report Cards

Thursday was report card day! The kids did awesome. Natalie had straight A’s again, Gordon did well also, 2 A’s, 2 B’s, and 1 C, pretty awesome for a kid who hates school.  Alice got all 3’s, she does not get letter grades yet.  Natalie also passed the gifted test, so now she has to take another test. We are supposed to have a meeting at school soon about what is next. She is very excited, she loves learning and loves to be challenged. She definitely gets that trait from her daddy.

I was cleaning up the craft room tonight. Really only doing so because I have another time limit on when I need to have stuff done – and I hate having time frames. My creativity is pretty much non-existent when I have a time frame. I believe it may have more to do with being a rebellious gal, I feel like I have to do something so I choose not to.  I thought I would have grown out of that but obviously not. Hopefully I will get busy later today and pump some things out, the next craft show is this coming weekend.

Well, all for now. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I am going to stitch a little until I fall asleep. Have to try to get up at a reasonable time. Guinea pigs and dogs to wash, grass to cut, clothes to wash, etc, etc, later today!!

2 comments:

Sharon Stewart said...

Way to go Kids!! What good report cards. I know your Mom and Dad are so proud of you. Just keep working hard and keep making those A's!!! Good luck with the test Natalie.

Unknown said...

We are proud!!!