Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gail Pan - WIP


Gail Pan - WIP
Originally uploaded by stitchin.thyme
Okay so I was so concerned about the flow of the block border fabrics I did not pay attention to the color of the embroidery thread. So I was thinking of just changing the two bottom left blocks to the pink shade of embroidery floss. The embroidery is so simple I figured this would be the easiest. Or should I just leave it. Any suggestions. I have had two very good suggestions already, one was change it if it is going to bother me, yes that is true and a good one. One was just leave it, I could do that too. Oh yes, I also had a third one of "just chuck it".

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I personally think it looks great. But knowing how I am, it would bother me every time I look at it. My vote is redo. It's so pretty, shame that you will focus on the mistake.

Unknown said...

Thank you Lynn, I know I will focus on the mistake but I am so ready to move on. I will think on it a little more!