I have been tagged for a meme by Mama Bear at Bears in Exile. Here are my questions and answers:
1. Are you a morning or evening person? Well that is an easy one, definitely a evening person, I become very creative during the night hours. I have always been that way. Thought I could have a sleeping disorder but my body just wants to sleep during the day and be up at night – that is just how I am.
2. Do you routinely go to bed at the same time as your partner? Uh, no.
3. Who does the driving when you and your partner go out together? Most of the time my husband, he does not like how I drive.
4. Who pays the bills at your house and why? I pay the bills even though he makes most of the money. I don’t complain because then I know how much there is for ME to spend.
5. Do you still Iron? Uh, definitely no, unless it is pressing my fabric.
6. Do you use cloth or plastic bags? I use plastic bags but I have tons of cloth bags to use but I always forget them.
7. Does your family still take a local newspaper? No, except for Sunday – my husband is the Coupon King.
8. Do you recycle? Yes we do. My husband is very adamant about our recycling. Do not, I repeat do not throw away a plastic bottle, there will be consequences!
Now, the hard part, my questions. Natalie will be assisting me in this so I blame her for the questions no one likes.
1. Do you like quilted or super quilted – toilet paper?
2. When you use your sewing machine do you go barefoot, sock footed or shoes?
3. If you hear the mail person drive up to drop off your mail, are you excited and go meet them (like me) or do you dread the mail person?
4. What type of music do you listen to? Do you dance if no one is looking? (Technically two questions.)
5. Do you think it is worse to leave the clothes in the washer too long or the dryer?
6. Is there a craft you want to start but have not and why?
7. Do you like chocolate or dark chocolate or no chocolate?
8. How many cups or gallons (like coffee for me) of your favorite drink do you have in one day?
Have a great day and I will be back tonight with a winner so if you have not already post a comment on my prior post to enter the giveaway.
Off to sew – Have fun!