Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Recovering

What a stressful weekend we had. Harry sick all day Saturday and passing away Saturday night, his funeral on Sunday and work work work. I still have not recovered from our loss and the allergy attack from holding Harry all day but it was worth it, I wanted to make sure he knew how much we loved him. Thank you so much to all the nice comments I received here and on Facebook, I truly appreciate it all.

So I have been stitching like crazy, I think I have used at least 10 skeins of DMC 815 in the last 5 days. I need to go get more. I have gone twice thinking I only need 2-3 more and I keep using them up. I have not decided how I am going to finish the ornaments yet, I will probably work on that tonight.I have so many projects that have been put on the back burner because I am trying to get ready for the open houses, craft shows , etc. I am feeling sort of guilty that I have not kept up with the blocks of the month’s that I was doing and I have the Crazy Wool project. I will get back to those but right now Holiday projects are on the top of my list. I want to be more prepared this year than any other and I think I am doing well.

This is my 298th blog post so the giveaway will be any day now – I am so excited and I hope you are too.  Stay tuned!! For now I am hitting the hay, getting a little shut eye, counting some sheep, you know resting the old bag o’bones after of course I do a little bit more stitching. Have a great day and don’t forget to find time to pick up that needle and thread!!

Jennifer

1 comment:

Love Bears All Things said...

If you are signed up to do all the things on your sidebar then you are one ambitious girl...Did you get 3 people to participate in your 'pay it forward'?
Mama Bear