Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Back to the grind!

Well I am back to creating in my studio today. The porch sale is over and I am out of stock.

I finished up my candle mat for the swap with  The Quilting Gallery and Sandi Andersen. The fabric I used is not something I would normally pick but I thought it was pretty for the mat. I am also including an ornament I made and a charm pack from Moda’s Royal Holiday which is what I used for the mats.

005The temperatures are getting up there again, so far it is 87 degrees here.  Natalie and I were watching the bees wake up from their nap they have been having in the garden. We thought they were dead but yesterday they began waking one at a time. It was rather interesting, if you have nothing better to do.

008 011

Alice had an assignment at school where she had to decorate a pumpkin and during class they were going to be doing activities with the pumpkin. Here is how she decorated her pumpkin “Olivia”.021 I really like Olivia’s boots!

022

Break is over for me – back to work! Have a great day!

Jennifer

3 comments:

Donnie said...

Your Candle mat looks great. Alice must take after you- her pumpkin was really creative.

Unknown said...

Thank you Donnie! Alice is very proud of her pumpkin.

Love Bears All Things said...

I'm reading these backwards, I know, since I read about the house yesterday. I like the candle mats...do you have the pattern for them and for the stitchery and could you share?
Mama Bear