Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What’s New?

Hey all, wanted to let you know I just loaded new de-stash fabrics to my selling blog. Go check them out! I removed the other fabrics that were left and they are listed on my Etsy page. Thanks for checking them out.

I have also finished up a few stitcheries!

This cutie is a lot smaller than it looks. It is a pattern by Primitive Blessings by Twigs n’ Sprigs

040

The Easter Greetings is by Buttermilk Basin. Last year I did a bunch in red work, thought I would change it up this year.

041

This one is an older pattern from my friend Sharon of Liberty Rose Patterns.

038

I have been working on some others things and thought I would show you a sneak peek!

037

I did get a call back from my doctors office and my MRI was normal. This just verifies I am insane, or maybe one of the tests I have done on Thursday will actually show something they can fix. Because I don’t think you can fix crazy!!

Anyway off to homework and house stuff and maybe a little stitching time!

Jennifer

 

4 comments:

Christine said...

I love all your stitcheries - Twigs has great freebies for all seasons!
Looking forward to seeing your dolls all made up!
At least it's good to know you're 'normal' crazy!
Hope all is good on Thurs. too.
Best wishes
Christine

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Love the stitcheries and I think I see a Basil in progress...along with some other doll...can't wait to see your finishes.

Debbie said...

You sure have been busy! Do you carry a stitchery in your bag with you where ever you go? :) I have been cutting out quilt pieces to work on a project. So glad to have a five day weekend.

Can't wait to see your dolls.

*hugs*
Debbie

Anonymous said...

oh yes, I see a basil and maybe an angel doll?...can't wait to see them completed!! love the stitcheries. Glad the MRI is normal...gotta figure out what's going on though??
patti