Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Finishes

I put together two more pillows and they will be listed on my selling blog. They came out real cute. The fabric you see them sitting on it the fabric that is on the back of the pillow.

023

The one above was stitched using a pattern by Buttermilk Basin. The one below was stitched using a pattern by my friend Sharon of Liberty Rose patterns. In honor of her birthday I decided to finish it up. Happy Birthday Sharon.

024

I finished my block D for the Gardeners Journal quilt I am doing as part of a Stitch-A-Long. I have the last blocks traced and ready to stitch. I actually still have a lot to do but I am going to take it one stitchery at a time.

020

I purchased a few new patterns and cannot wait to put them in a box and look at them one year. Just kidding, Natalie wanted another school bag and so does Alice so I bought this one to try out. It is actually a diaper bag but has lots of pockets.

Image

And this one I got because they said they also needed note pads to go in them that matched.

Image (2)

And I got this one just because!

Image (3)

So back to work for me. I am enjoying being in my craft room and don’t want to stay out too long.

Have a great night and don’t forget to find a little stitching time.

Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've been busy indeed!
The GJ stitchery is so cute.
Guess what?!!! I too have that Small Books pattern from
CraftApple. My fav. pattern in the set is the mini patchfolio, bought the pattern and a mini patchfolio (which I still have, use and love) that I bought from her about 3 years ago.
Have fun making the bags for the girls... they will love their bags!