I have been saying I wanted to do a giveaway, and now is the time. I wanted to show my appreciation to my friends in blog land so my Natalie and I came up with a plan.
You know I have been cleaning out my quilt room. I have fabric listed on Etsy, EBay and my selling blog. I have listed 82 fabrics just today. I have been ironing fat quarters and putting them into a large pile. So we decided to win you must guess how many fat quarters are in my pile. They are not folded, just stacked. To sell them I am going to group them in bunches of 10’s I believe. Below is the picture, not a very good picture unfortunately.
So the rules are:
1. You are a follower of here or my selling blog .
2. You have commented in the past.
3. Vero & Yasmin (you know who you are – you are invited to join).
4. If no one guesses the right amount, I will pick the closest one that did not go over. If two people guess the same number we will have two winners.
5. Unfortunately because of postage costs US only.
6. Please comment on this post only.
Now for the prize. The prize will be 3 yards of fabric. It can be from any of the my three selling venues. So good luck to you guys and let the games begin . Contest ends this Sunday night!