Saturday, June 18, 2011

Still being Busy!!

We have been enjoying the summer here. The kids just finished up C4 Music Camp at Campbell University and had their concert Friday night. It was fantastic! Alice is busy with softball practice every other day. I am not finding much sewing time, but that is okay. We have been going to the pool and walking still every night. Slowly but surely the weight is coming off, I finally made it to where I was last year at this time, if I can keep dropping 10 pounds every 3 weeks I will be in good shape in no time.

I finished up some special order pillows for The Rusty Bucket. They are both the same just with different color backings.

001

Here are the backing fabrics.

007

I also did a couple other pillows. The first one is a Sheep Pillow about 9 1/2” X 11” . I took it in my sons tree. We all have trees in the yard and this is the one he picked out and planted when we moved to our house 4 years ago. I used it for a prop today, the green color is amazing if you click on the picture.

010

The next one is a little “Summer Greetings” pillow, it measures 5 1/2” X 8”. It looks really bright in the tree, so I included another photo I took inside.

009026

Lastly is another special request for a friend. I love how it turned out.

019

That is about it so far. I have completed a couple Halloween stitcheries and still stuffing dolls off and on. I hope you guys are finding a little stitching time! Have a great weekend and a great Father’s Day!!!

Jennifer

3 comments:

Trace4J said...

Lovely stitching. Love love love them all.
About to squeeze in a lil stitching myself.
Have a good day.
Hugs Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Sew Many Raggedies said...

Hey Jen, your work is beautiful! and congrats on the weight loss. I know it's hard! Trying to get some sewing in too LOL! Have a great weekend.
~Rene~

Unknown said...

Wonderful
Tam