Monday, February 6, 2012

De-Stash Fabric

If you don't use Facebook check out my link on the sidebar to my Etsy page. I will be listing fabric everyday so check back often.
I cannot decide if I should just have a fabric yard sale to do this since I have to much, I will give that some thought. I would love opinions or suggestions!!! Keep in mind, I am cleaning out to earn a little money back from what I spent, not trying to give it away. Thanks!
I hope you are having a great week and also finding a little stitching time!!

~ Jennifer ~

2 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Isn't it amazing how much we spend on fabric??? When I was doing my taxes ~ My jaw dropped when I added it all up.
Prim Blessings
Robin

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Wow, what pretty fabrics. I have to dig up some money!
Hugs,
Susan