Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Old Primitive Peddler February Update

Go Check out Olde Primitive Peddler today for all the new listings! From my page you can head over to the Home page and check out all the hand made items from a whole group of talented primitive artists.

6878855793_fb0b769ecd_b

I hope you are doing great and enjoyed a little time with the one you love on Valentine’s Day yesterday. We went out with the kids and enjoyed a dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant.

Thanks for stopping by, don’t forget to add a little stitching time everyday!!

~ Hugs, Jennifer ~

2 comments:

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

What a sweet bunny. I love him.
I'm posting your button on my blog.
I have one now if you would post mine I would be most thankful!
Hugs,
Susan

Anonymous said...

To make this art by artist is look so creative and wonderful.I like to blog for getting information.


leaflet holders