Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bun Bun

Who is that in the cabbage patch? It is "Bun Bun" a 9" weighted bunny handmade by me using a pattern by Chickadee Primitives. Come check him out along with the other listings by the talented artists at The Olde Primitive Peddler.
 
IMG_2330
Last night we went to Natalie’s Jr. Beta Induction Ceremony at her Middle school.  We are so proud of her.
 
IMG_2320
 
Well I am off to cut the grass/weeds. Hopefully my allergies wont get all crazy. I will try to wear one of my little masks but it might be too hot for that. We will see.
 
I hope you are having a great week and finding a little stitching time.
 
~ Jennifer ~

6 comments:

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Bun Bun is so sweet. Congratulations to Natalie!
Hugs,
Susan

jennifer768 said...

Sweet little rabbit.Hope the allergies aren't to bad.Hugs,Jen

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Love the name...I like saying it...BUN BUN !
Congratulations to Natalie...gosh she's pretty.
Karen

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Your bun is so sweet - as is Natalie - good luck with the weeds ~*~Lisa

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Such a cute Bun Bun!!!
Congrats to Natalie!!!
Hope you enjoyed your day!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Veronica said...

Te felicito por tu hija , ella está muy grande es una señorita !!!!Crecio mucho en este tiempo , un abrazo Vero