Sunday, March 11, 2012

Slacker!

You can call me that, I did it again. I have been totally slacking on my blog updates. I apologize, no excuse is good enough.

I have lots of completed projects to show you. And I have more in the works.

Here is a custom order I am working on, I still have one pillow to be finished. Just haven’t had the time to get more fabric for the last pillow. I covered her large couch pillows with Prairie Cloth and added a stitchery on the front.

IMG_2254

I had a custom order from one of my Facebook friends for her wedding vows to be hand stitched. Although I do enjoy embroidery, I do not love doing letters. I was happy to do them for her but it took much longer than I had anticipated.

IMG_2272IMG_2274

I had a request to do another bunny like the swap bunny and I was lucky enough to find my pattern I had drawn out.

IMG_2285

I also finished up a pillow that I had started years ago. One of my favorite customers bought it as soon as it was listed.

IMG_2275

I also had this little pig stitched up and finished it into a little pillow tuck and I finished up this wall hanging/table topper also. They both will be going to my “shelf” at the local consignment shop K’nB’s.

IMG_2282Approx 12

Here is a picture of my shelf at the shop. The items on it are not mine, I took this picture before I brought my items in. I have already sold several things and wont have to make my rent payment next month, I am very excited about that. It seems the “un prim” items are selling better there.

474891_3528740824116_1440087673_33508206_1993881092_o

I have one more picture for you. I had ordered this cute bunny from Laura of Cave Creek Primitives, I saw him and he was so, well, he was so me and I had to have him. I love Cave Creek, a lot of her designs remind me of the dolls I use to make before I started getting all pattern crazy. I think we share the same style. If you are not familiar with her please do visit. Just click on the link here or on her name.  Isn’t the bunny just adorable!

IMG_2122

Well, I believe I have taken away enough of your time today. I hope you are well and finding a little stitching time!!! Thanks for stopping by!

~ Jennifer ~

5 comments:

dee begg said...

Jennifer,

Well at least you have been busy finishing and making. It's so easy to slack on blogging as it's just one more things somedays to do. Anyway, glad to see you back.

D

Be sure to stop by my blog and sign up for my giveaway.

Ronda said...

Hi Jennifer,

You may be a blogging slacker but you've not been slacking on your stitching...wonderful work...
Blessings,
~Ronda

Sheila said...

Oh wow Jennifer, all your projects are just wonderful! What a labor of love stitching your friends wedding vows! I don't think you've been slacking at all ;-)
Have a wonderful week~
Sheila
http://seasonsofthyheart.blogspot.com

My Colonial Home said...

Amazing that we seem to have so many things we want to do but so little time to get them done in...I have so many partially done things - and no time to set aside to do them.
WHAT WONDERFUL STITCHED PIECES FOR THE WEDDING COUPLE - I'min awe at the perfect letters - Wow...they will be overwhelmed.
Adorable bunny you bought.
Karen

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wonderful creations Jennifer!!!
Congrats on all your sales!!!
Love the bunny you got!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin