Monday, November 10, 2008

It Has Been A long Time!!!

Oh My, has it really been a month since I have posted something. Goodness!! So much has happened since October.

We went to the fair. We had a blast. The kids were very worn out, I guess we were also. The nest weekend we went to "Walking with the Dinosaurs". Oh man, that was the coolest show ever. We all loved it. It was very expensive but oh so worth it. You can go to this flickr site and see some images http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/walkingwithdinosaurs/

This past weekend The Rusty Bucket had their Holiday Open House. I made so much stuff and went by today and only had two things left. Whoo-hoo!! I dropped off more elf boots today, 8 more, 4 little and 4 regular size. They are from a pattern by Country Whims. Very cute.


The chubby snowman is from a Soft in the Head design that was in Holiday Crafts December 2008 issue. Very cute. I changed them up a little. I made one smaller. I can't find my picture of the other I sold this weekend. I must have deleted it by accident.

The kids have love making the Christmas crafts. They also sold a bunch at the open house at the Rusty Bucket. These were a couple quick things Gordon and I did before going to bed one night.
I am working on more stockings because they sold right away. I have not finished the doll. She is actually made but her baby doll is not and I have some tweaking to do.
Speaking of, the hubby is telling me now I am not going to get much crafting done playing on the computer. Man, I wish he could sew!!!!

No comments: