Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

I have been wanting to blog for some time. Still haven't fond the time. Hopefully I can now.

So much time has gone by. I had a great selling season at the Rusty Bucket. I was so very happy.

I want to try and keep track of projects I am doing so that I can keep myself and hopefully you motivated to work on unfinished projects. I have many on my "wall of shame", as Natalie would call it. But, I also have hundreds of unstarted projects in various areas. Yes, I said hundreds, kits, blocks of the month, stitcheries, doll bodies, etc. I noticed on other blogs they have lists of their projects they want to finish up, so that is what I am going to do.

The kids had a great Christmas (I hope). We made a gingerbread house a couple weeks ago. That was a treat, I think we made it much harder than it had to be, but we had fun.

100_0880

We also went through most of my buttons last night and tried to colored coordinate them. My husband says I need to try to find a tackle box or something to store them in and then label it. I might have to try that. He has such great ideas. I was actually thinking about doing that last night. I was remembering my mother use to have tackle box/tool boxes with little stuff like erasers, nails, tack, rubber bands, all kinds of stuff sorted in them. Made me laugh thinking about how much she had in those little drawers. I miss going through them and seeing all the junk piled away in them.

No comments: