Monday, January 19, 2009

Brain Age

How depressing. My daughter has the Nintendo DS game "Brain Age". I use to do pretty well on it but I have not used it for a while and I tested my brain age this morning - it is 61. The optimum brain age is 20. I feel 61 so that makes complete sense. I love the game though. If you have no clue what I am talking about it is the little Nintendo game, like the Game Boys from long ago but much more advanced. The 'Brain Age' game has a test you take to test you brain power. It also has training exercises for your brain that you should do everyday, I am not sure where that falls on my list of things to do. It has math, memorization, sudoko, other types of exercises for different parts of your brain. Kinda neat, I like it, just don't have time to do it. Last year my brain age was down to like 30 so I have aged quite a bit.

No comments: