Friday, January 16, 2009

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I am devastated. Why have I not heard of this and why on earth would they do this. Do they want to do away with handmade or better yet, I hope I do not offend anyone, handmade in the USA. The handmade movement has been so awesome and now the government is going to end it. I just found out about this CPSC Law that goes into effect Feb 10, 2009. I went to the Linda Walsh website and learned she will no longer be selling her dolls. Check it out at Linda Walsh Blog . I am crushed. I don't know exactly what this means for me but I guess I need to find out. From what I understand anything that could be considered a toy of for a child has to undergo 3rd party testing and lead paint testing and so on and so on. I need to check out the CPSC website and find out, I think it is www.CPSC.gov. I am going there now, I am so upset!!!!

No comments: