Friday, January 16, 2009

I am a real bad blogger!!

I have not been keeping up lately. I have been busy though with projects. I took a load to the Rusty Bucket yesterday. I took a lot of pictures, trying to get the right ones and they just weren't coming out right. I look on Pam's blog today and she has two pictures of everything together and they look great. I am hoping it is my camera and not my skills. My father was a photographer, it seems I would have gotten some of that talent. So here they are:

annies

pincushions

I did a stitchery from a Need'l Love book (I think those gals are brilliant I love just about everything they do) here is a close-up of that:

100_1183

I finished up a couple dolls tonight. They are cute. I made a bunny and a Annie doll. I cannot get the smell of Sweet Annie out of my nose. It smells good but I think I have had enough, getting a little sneezy!!

100_1211 100_1213

I started making some tiny Annie's and Natalie is working on a wool applique from the new Need'l Love book. I will probably be finishing that. I believe she has gotten bored.

I had to make her a pirate flag tonight also. She is studying about pirates in school and for extra credit they could make up a story about a pirate and her Pirate is Rosanne Parks, she made up a very cute story about her on Power Point (man, she loves that program). We have many Power Point presentations from Natalie on that thing. I don't think I would even know how to use it. I wish I could attach the presentation here, but again, I don't know how or if I can.

Well, I am off to stitch a new Raggedy Anne and Andy pillow, a special request (so I need to get busy)!!!

No comments: