Monday, February 16, 2009

Finally – I have finished a couple projects!!

I can say finally that I have finished a couple projects.  I wish I could say I have been busy but in my opinion I have been sort of lazy.

I completed a Valentine’s Day Raggedy Ann and Andy Pillow that was a special request.  The hubby picked out the ruffle fabric and at first I didn’t like it but I do now.

Valentine Raggedy PillowThe picture is a little off center.

The I had this shop sample I was doing of the Kathy Schmitz pattern “A Bird’s Life”.  Here it is, I will be sad leaving it at the shop until the kits sell.

A Birds Life 

And lastly, I finished up some little Galvanic Soap Girl stitcheries and made them into pillows, well one of them.  Here she is:

Redwork Soap Girl

So that is it for now.  I have to get the kids to bed.  They are getting all rowdy!!!

No comments: