Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friends, Stitching & Food

What fun I had tonight.  I had four friends over and we sat around the kitchen table stitching and snacking and joking around.  The kids running around like crazies.  Four hours of happiness.  All I have to say is NICE!!!!!  I really enjoyed myself, even the hubby said he enjoyed it.  Probably got a kick out of hearing us talk about the crazy things we talk about.  I have not had more than a few gals over before so this was new to me and the family.  I think we all had a blast, not just from the good company but it finally made our house feel like our home, or something silly like that.  It was the first time in my life that I have actually had enough friends to invite for a stitching bee, sad to say but so true!!  I know you are thinking, how pathetic, but really it is not.  I have always been a loner and now I really don’t want to be.  I have some great friends and it was fabulous having some of them together to share the night with.  Man, I bet I sound sappy.  I am off to sew, going to make some tiny primitive chicks.

No comments: