Sunday, February 1, 2009

Productivity!!???!!!

The word of the day!!!

Okay, I have not been working very hard.  Where does the time go??

I made some spool Annie's per request. They turned out cute.

100_1310

They were supposed to be holding signs, but I didn't have signs and was not feeling up to make them. Bad me!!

I had some older dolls that I re-did some what, to finish them up and I finished up a doll with a bag. She is sweet. Big blue eyes!!!

100_1299 100_1300

100_1301 Kind of scary isn't she??

100_1303 100_1304

Spring is coming.  My favorite time, I love to make bunnies, all kinds of bunnies!!! They are just sweet!

A friend spent hours trying to repair my sewing machines.  We thought she had it fixed but no go.  I have been so happy with how gracious my friends have been.  I guess they all know how crazy it can make you when you cannot sew.  I had several offers for loans and took one up.  It is an older Bernina which I am very excited about.  I feel like I won the lottery.  I have not sewn with it yet at home but I have used it and even being much older than my machines it sews beautifully.  It is going to be strange sewing on a machine where I can still hear what is going on around me.  I am use to listening to my loud machines.

Oh, to think back when we had the money and my husband use to say, "Why don't you invest in a good sewing machine?".  I have to say he was right and I am regretting that now.

I better get busy though, I don't have much time left today to sew.  I have to go into work because we are having a "Super BOLT Sunday Sale".  It is only 3 hours but it is a very busy 3 hours.  Ladies escaping to get their 30% off.  Great deal.

Oh well, gotta go, speaking of productivity my hubby just came in and said "Okay, that doesn't look like productivity - looks like playing on the computer!!"  Told you that was the word of the day. He loves me so!!!

No comments: