Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Already Sick!!!!!

We are only on the second week of school and Gordon caught a bug.  Which means, as usual I caught it. I thought I had strep so I went to the doctor yesterday and do not have strep but my allergies are tearing up my throat and nose, so I have more allergy medicine. And I was dehydrated on top of that, what! I can’t believe that, 20 cups of coffee and 5 mountain dews a day doesn’t hydrate you? Who would have thought. 

Of course at the doctor I had to weigh in. Happy days. I weigh as much as I did when I gave birth to two of my children. Time for a change. Which includes mountain dew and all that sugar and cream in my coffee. I am sad. No wonder I am always sick, I do not think sugar and caffeine are vitamins.

Well I have to get off the computer, poor sick Gordon needs to play his Emergency3 computer game, I guess it has some type of healing powers I wasn’t aware of.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Evette said...

Now wonder I haven't heard from you. Sorry Gordie is sick, no more playing with guinea pigs for you either. The stitcheries for the bucket are great. Love the owl tote! Get in touch!

Unknown said...

Thanks.Gordie is better, still wants to stay home though :)