Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Today is the Day!!!!!!!

20090330_gold_teeth.jpg

I have been waiting patiently for this day. The kids and I are going to the dentist. It is a day I have dreaded but hoped would come sooner. I know this makes no sense. My teeth have been killing me since I before I went to the dentist a month or so ago. I have just been popping Ibuprofen and Tylenol bearing the headaches and pain. Hot/Cold, air, everything hurts them. Chewing on one side of your mouth takes a lot of talent, and frankly, I don’t have it.

I was hoping I would be a little more awake for the event but maybe it is better I am not. I worked 3-11:30 shift last night which put me at home about 12:30, and of course I stayed up working on dolls, man do I need to wear a thimble, but I wont. Then I played a couple mini-games on Bookworm, my family is addicted to that little worm.  I was not doing so well so I went to bed and was awaken by the phone at 6:30. My husbands work calling, don’t they know people are trying to sleep here. I feel so bad for my husband, he is so sick.  The man will not take off work when he is sick, probably because he knows he will have to work harder at home. Anyway, I am straying, as I usually do. I so hope the dentist can FIX me today, I know she will try, she is a great lady. Maybe even a Goddess of Dentistry (at least I am hoping – maybe I am building her up to big).

And to explain the photo above. As I was searching images on the internet of teeth I came across this article: http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/sell-gold-teeth/2013. So for those who have the gold “grillz” you can now sell them to make a little extra cash.  Nice! I don’t want to know what they do with that gold!

Anyway, have a great day!! I am hoping I will!

No comments: