Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It’s a Miracle

Not much tooth pain today. The dentist was able to grind my back teeth down a little so I wouldn’t be putting so much pressure on them. I hold all my stress in my jaws – there is a lot of stress in there!!!  It is amazing how different and how much relief I feel.

The kids did well, no cavities!!! They love going to the dentist.

I only jumped out of the chair twice. I believe I scared the dental hygienist to death, she will probably never be the same. She thought she could scrape the teeth that were hurting and I think I almost kicked her in the head.  We spent the majority of the cleaning saying “I’m sorry” to each other.  It was dreadful. After she hit the nerve the first time I was tensed up the entire time. But I survived and I hope she did. Anyway, I have another cavity. I have never had cavities and now I have had two, what gives. I guess I am getting old and my body is falling apart.

Have a great day. I have to get some sleep before work tonight!!!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Stress???!!

Anonymous said...

Yuck! I hate the dentist too!

Unknown said...

I feel a lot better now. She did a great job, but I do not think I will ever be the same at the dentist, ugh!