Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gordon’s Stocking!!

002 I finished Gordon’s stocking tonight.  He loves it!! I even added a picture of his favorite stuffed animal “Pigges” on it.003

I am now tracing out Natalie’s so I can stitch on it this week.  I have been working 3 nights every week this month and will be probably moving to four nights next month so I will be pretty wiped out.  I know it does not sound like a lot but 10 hours a night 9pm-7am, wears  me out, so adding more nights is going to be a struggle. Each night kind of takes 2 days away. But it sure will be nice getting a little more cash to make up for the holiday spending.

The hubby is torturing the children. Poor little Alice is about to have heart failure. He wrapped more presents and put them under the tree and they just can’t stand it. The next couple of weeks is going to be tough on them, they are so excited!!

No comments: