Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Next Stocking!

I know you were expecting a picture of Natalie’s stocking. Not going to happen. I made the – I don’t want to say mistake – but it is the only word that fits – of showing her what I was going to do. So lots of erasing later on the pattern and all I have is a reindeer pulling a sleigh with Santa on the bottom. You remember when you were 11, very particular, actually I cannot remember when I was 11, but I can’t remember if I brushed my teeth this morning :).  Anyway, it is still a WIP.

A friend emailed me this funny email today on global warming, the subject is not at all funny, but the picture was. I tried to figure out where it came from so I could give credit but I couldn’t, I wanted to share it with you.

The title of the email was: Hundreds Protest Global Warming!

snoepeople

I do believe someone has cold hands after this. I think it is amazing!!!

No comments: