Thursday, February 11, 2010

Poor Little Ali-Bear!!

My little Alice caught the gastro/intestinal bug from school. My husband called me at work this morning at about 1:40 a.m. and said she was throwing up.  Poor little Alice called me about 4 times on my way home.  I got home at quarter to eight and she was still going. Let me just say the house smelled lovely.

I had gotten up the morning before at 6:30 a.m. so it had been 25 hours since I had slept last, I was fearing the worse. I went ahead and called into work which I feel totally bad about. It is hard to get 3rd shift covered and March marks my year anniversary – and I have not missed any days, oh well, didn’t quite make it.

My husband took Natalie and Gordon to school and I put Alice in the shower and began cleaning. I would much rather smell Clorox  cleaner that what I was smelling. Alice was happy, she said she was glad she didn’t have to smell that smell anymore. I put her in bed with a cold rag on her head and you would have thought she won the lottery. She thought the cold rag was the most awesome thing ever. I think the worse was behind her.

This was my Ali-Bear all day:001 I’ve been having her sip on water all day and she seems to be keeping it down now. She is moving on to better liquids – she is so thirsty and wants to just guzzle – so I can’t leave a drink alone with her!

No comments: