Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How to Pet a Pig

I finished up Gordon’s birthday present today. I had to take photos with Natalie’s camera and I cannot figure it out. It took me about 15 minutes just to figure out how to upload the pictures and I didn’t take very good pictures but at least I got a picture.

Gordon loves pigs, he has a huge stuffed pig name Pigges (pronounced pig-us) and many others but Pigges is his favorite. Anytime he has an assignment at school he always relates it to pigs. I took some of his drawings and a little paragraph from a story he wrote to make the quilt. I enlarged some and embroidered them all for the quilt. He is going to be so excited. I have name it after his story “How to Pet a Pig".”013

Here are some close ups:

017

019

018

014

Don’t you think he will be excited??

I hope everyone is getting lots of stitching done or at least enjoying the stitching you are doing. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You are soooo fast! I can see some of the cute piggy fabric you used but can't wait to see it in person. Taking his writings and drawings makes it a REAL loving keepsake.

Gordon is going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.

Unknown said...

Thanks Janet!