Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sweet Nostalgia Block 6


Sweet Nostalgia Block 6
Originally uploaded by stitchin.thyme

Well I finished it. I added a little black around the girls coat and I am much happier with it.


The drive home from work this morning was crazy. People were driving nuts out there. I was happy to get home.

Thelma and Louise, our Chihuahuas, seem to be feeling ill today. They usually bark like crazy when I open the garage door but they didn't bark and then wouldn't eat - they must have found too many of the kids snacks on the floor last night. I hope they pull through, they are such old little ladies, I get scared these days when they are sick.

Enough yapping - I'm going to play in my quilt room!! I have about 5 hours until I need to get the kids so I am pumped to do something different today!

No comments: