Saturday, May 22, 2010

It’s Your Birthday!!!

4628473424_14999327a5_b[1]Today is my best buddy's birthday! Janet and I have known each other only about 4 years. We met while we were both working at a local quilt shop. We have become like sisters in that short 4 years. We share so much, she is more than just a friend to me – she is my sister.

Janet I appreciate everything you are to me. You have been a shoulder to cry on and have lent an ear too many times to count for me to complain to. Thank you for being such a great friend.

I hope you have a super day! I am sorry I am under the weather and can’t help you celebrate yet. If only I could age as gracefully as you do.

When the time is right come on over – you have a family at this house who wants to celebrate with you!

P.S. As much as we see each other this is the only picture I have of you – we need a newer picture!

Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Such kind and thoughtful words that mean so much. THANK YOU! Everything and more back to you. Now, get better so we can still celebrate May birthdays and stitch. I like that older picture....thinner. :)

MackDADDY said...

Happy Birthday to Janet!!!! May birthday people are the BEST!!! :) Pam

Unknown said...

You got that right Pam!!! I hope you had a great day, new baby and all!!! Congratulations to you!