Friday, June 18, 2010

I got a package!!!

Bonnie, our sweet mail lady, brought me a package from my Snickerdoodle Dreams Doll Swap partner this morning.002 My partner, Sharon, sent me the cutest Apple Annie. Alice is in love with her also and chose her resting place, right front and center on our fire place hearth! She looks great sitting there doesn’t she?

006

I have been stitching a lot. Not much I can show for my work though, since it is not mine, but I have been working.

I also have a project I am doing for my husband as a surprise. Well, he knows about it, but the end product will be a surprise, since I don’t even know for sure what I am doing. A friend of mine is helping me out with the art work. I cannot draw very well, so I am feeding ideas and we are going to see how it turns out. I will show you a sampling of the work.

Little Boy Can you guess what it is??? My husband is a Postmaster for the Postal Service and the end product is going to be for his office.

Well, lots to do today – later!

 

Jennifer

2 comments:

Sharon Stewart said...

Love your little tease Jennifer!

Unknown said...

Thank you Sharon!!