Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Last Redwork Block


Redwork Block
Originally uploaded by stitchin.thyme
Well, I say that and I am quite sure it will not be the last. Now to plan what I will do with them. I have some ideas for the quilt but have not had a chance to try them out.
I went to the ENT today and was very happy with the news. At first I was a little scared because I did not pass my hearing test with flying colors but after seeing the doctor I felt better.
I have a problem - I will admit it - I am obsessed with q-tips, cotton swabs, anything you can stick in your ears to clean them, I am there. I have a phobia I guess of having dirty ears, so I clean - clean - clean. Well once again this has come to hurt me. I ended up having to have a large piece (okay this may gross some of you out) wax detached from my ear drum. It was even in the perfect eardrum shape, I thought of stonecasting it - keeping it as a souvenir as a reminder not to stick things in my ear. But I didn't and I will not learn from this lesson, how do I know this, because it has happened before and I kept doing it. The doctor said I probably also have a viral ear infection and it just happened to be worse because of the wax putting pressure on my ear drum. The viral infection can last 3-4 weeks, so I am towards the end (I hope), at least the pain is gone!
Have a great night - Jennifer

2 comments:

grandmarockton said...

Where did you get this pattern? LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

Hey - thanks for stopping by! It is another Lakadaisies pattern, isn't it precious. I did it much smaller than the original and left the words off but it is still very cute!