Friday, June 25, 2010

Some relief!!

Have I been busy? – not as busy as I wanted to be. I wanted to clean the house from top to bottom and sew up a bunch of dolls and quilts and embroider until my fingers hurt, but that didn’t happen. I did get some things done. Of course, I cannot show you what I have done because my camera is dead. Hopefully this weekend I can get them on, I am so excited to show you.

I splurged today and bought some of this: data-4 Yeah baby – that is making me feel real good. Worth every penny. I am so happy right now. Still not completely better, I have a feeling  my ears will never be better but I can live with it. I wish I would have bought this three days ago.

I think I am going to try my hand at starting yet another quilt that is in my UFO pile, so I must go. This is my last night of quiet so I must go quilt until I pass out!!! Man, is this a change from how I use to spend my Friday nights – and I love it!  Have a great night!!

Jennifer

No comments: