Thursday, July 15, 2010

It is in the mail!

My swap package is on the way today. I am so excited about it. I sent a few extra items to my partner I hope she likes them. I sent a yard of striped fabric, it is Birchwood Lane by Moda (that is what everything is lying on) and a charm square pack of the same line, a pack of Bead Gravy, Easy Thread Needles, Valdani Embroidery Floss and the Needlecase.

009

I hope it makes it to it's destination okay. I will be worried until it gets there.

002

My children never cease to amaze me. They are wonderful. I love saying they are mine. Alice finished up her “Muddy the Pig” embroidered pillow the other day. Isn’t it fantastic!

003

She is very proud, as she should be! Natalie is currently working on a Halloween stitchery, she is doing awesome! I cannot wait to show it off!!

I hope everyone was able to get a little stitching done today – have a great evening!!

Jennifer

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I scrolled down your earlier posts and saw some beautiful work by you and your family. I also went past the temperature that said 91 F , Fahrenheit here today about 48 F 8c. Roll on Summer.Lucky swap partner

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Margaret and I am so glad you came by for a visit!