Thursday, July 8, 2010

Vote for me!!!!

I put the borders on my Americana Quilt, I absolutely love it. My husband really knows his quilts, I am glad he told me to put a border on it.025

I decided to enter the Quilted Gallery quilt contest. Each week they have a themed quilt contest and this week is Patriotism, how convenient right, so Natalie and I rushed to get a picture and get it posted before midnight. We made it with 15 minutes to spare.

So go there and vote for me – please!!!!! Here is the link: http://quiltinggallery.com/blog-posts/. And while you are there check out all the weekly themes for the rest of the year. I mentioned the Quilted Gallery on my last post, I am so impressed with them (no I am not kissing up – that wouldn’t help anyway).

All for now -

Jennifer

6 comments:

Lee Prairie Designs said...

I voted for you Jen--I thought you entry looks great. Many others are voting for you too! Good luck!
Carolyn in Des Moines, Iowa

Unknown said...

Thank you Carolyn and thank you for the visit!

Sharon Stewart said...

I voted three times, does that count??!! I have three different emails so I decided that allowed me three votes for the red, white and blue!! Hope you win.

Unknown said...

Thanks Sharon. I most likely will not win but it was fun running the race and I met a lot of great people!!!

Sheryl said...

Jennifer, I discovered your blog through the Weekly Themed Quilt Contest at Quilting Gallery. I just adore your quilt! In fact, it would have been my choice if I hadn't entered this week, too. LOL I have bookmarked your blog because our taste is so similar, and you have already led me to some sites I hadn't seen. I also have the Enchanted Autumn pattern and have pondered it a lot with my stash! I look forward to following your quilting and getting to know you, too.

Unknown said...

Thank you for coming over Sheryl - I love your quilt also!! Maybe we can do Enchanted Autumn at the same time - long distance - I picked out the rest of my fabrics for it last night!!!