Thursday, July 8, 2010

Indygo Junction

It has been a while since I went to Indygo Junction’s website and I haven’t been there since I have gotten crazy about redwork. Well, I just got an email from them about some new patterns they have and look at this one:AB12301

They have so many. They have a series called Storybook Stitches I would also love to get. You have to take a look at them if you have not seen them. I do not know how long they have been out but I think they are adorable.

 ij1042_lg ij1034_lgij1050_lg

They also have this cute little pattern – I believe I have seen it before but it did not grab me like it did today. This is on my must get list.ij654_

Isn’t funny how you can look at a book, pattern, or magazine and not see anything you like and then years later see it and you love it. I am sure it goes the other way also. I have plenty of books and such and when I look at them I think – why did I have to have that.

Not much creating done here today, I worked last night so I was pretty much like this all day:GetAttachment

Hopefully I can finish some items up tomorrow and do a little show and tell. I am also signed up for a Needlecase Swap at  Quilting Gallery and need to work on that.  That particular swap is closed but you should go visit because they have lots of action going on, lots of resources for quilting and sewing. A very cool site.

Well I am off, going to do my rain dance again. It keeps passing us up. These 100 plus degree days are killing everything. And making me sooo lazy!

Jennifer

2 comments:

SewAmy said...

I did not know that Indygo Junction had embroidery patterns.

Unknown said...

I think they have patterns for everything!