Friday, October 8, 2010

Woo-Hooo!!!!!

I received my package today from Melissa at Prim in the Country and what a package it was. She sent me so much. I opened the box and the smelled of Halloween escaped – it was awesome. It smelled so yummy. Everything was wrapped so pretty.003This is everything inside, well except one candle, it broke which doesn’t surprise me. My husband is a Postmaster so I know what happens in the Post Office. Packages just get flung into bins, the carriers may treat them nice but I cannot say as much for the sorters at the plants. Man, I hope I don’t get in trouble for slandering postal employees. They are wonderful people I am sure, I just wish they treated packages with a little more TLC.008  So I had a wonderful day. It was definitely a treat coming home from work with this package sitting outside waiting for me.

Well – off I go, have much to do tonight. 3 more days/nights of work, ugh, will it ever end!! I guess it can’t.  I am happy to have a job, I am happy to have a job, I am happy and fortunate to have a job – I keep telling myself this hoping it will sink in and I will believe it.

Happy stitching - Jennifer

6 comments:

Donnie said...

What a lovely present you got. My husband is a retired Letter Carrier and said thank you for the nice comment. Unfortunately, the way things were set up where he worked they brought the packages in and had a short time to get them in the bins and all wanted to be Magic Johnson.

Jennifer @ Stitchin' Thyme said...

Thats funny Donnie, mys husband was actually reading over my shoulder and giggled at your comment about Magic Johnson - that is so true he says!! I hope you have a great weekend.

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

Great gifts, isn't it fun to have those packages waiting for you. I got my FRIENDS swap today and it was really nice.

SewAmy said...

sorry about the candle Jennifer. But great package.

Jennifer @ Stitchin' Thyme said...

Thanks Cyndy - I saw your gifts - awesome!

Thats okay Amy I was able to put it in another holder, they smell so yummy!

Lee Prairie Designs said...

What fun "treasures" to come home to. Nothing like a package of goodies to perk you up!

Thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Carolyn