Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ornies

I have been working a lot since recovering from the flu. I am still not a hundred percent but I am feeling much better. Thank you for all the awesome comments. I wanted to make sure I let you know I really appreciate all the support I have received from you guys since I have been sick. It has been awesome.
 
Today was my husbands birthday. Poor thing, he went grocery shopping, did laundry and cleaned the guinea pig cage and the dogs.  And me, I was out, because I worked last night and tonight and tomorrow night. I will have to make it up to him. He said it was a fine birthday but I don't believe him.
 
I wanted to show you what I am working on. Hopefully this post will work. I am not using my computer and have never posted this way before.
 
I am working on some ornies. Making them up as I go along, this should be interesting.
ornie1
Also a little stitching. I did finish the 3 crow stitcheries but have not had a chance to put them into pillow form yet. I am unsure if you can see what this one will be yet.
ornie2
Well, my break is over and I must get back to work. Have a super rest of the weekend and don't forget to get a little stitching time in!!
 
Jennifer

Updated: I think I fixed it – thanks Sharon!!

4 comments:

Sharon Stewart said...

Hey Jennifer, no pictures for me on your blog. All the other pictures are there but not your latest. Just me? --Sharon

Debbie said...

I can't wait to see how they turn out. They look pretty good for winging it! :)

*hugs*
Debbie

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

They look great! Cant wait to see the finished product!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

So glad you are feeling better now and can get back to your creations!
I'm looking forward to seeing them all finished.
Happy Birthday to you DH!
~HUGS~