Saturday, January 15, 2011

Valdani

Okay, I have started back on my studio clean up. My daughter Natalie and I went through all of my Valdani Pearl cotton, size 12  and bagged it up in bags of nine balls.

We went from this:

003

To this:

 040

19 – 9 ball bags, plus one bag of Valdani 3-strand floss. Some of the balls have been used but I only included ones that have only been used a little bit, some have been rewound  a little because of being in the Rubbermaid tub they got a little jostled. The majority of the balls have not been used. The price I am selling them for is a steal and they are worth far more. Natalie selected the colors and I think she did an awesome job.

I am going to list these some way on my selling blog in the next couple days. They will be $20 a bag with free US Priority Shipping.

So be sure to check them out, I just need to figure out how to list them all. I took a picture of each set but I am not going to write down all the numbers, so if you want to know which numbers are in a set just ask and I will let you know.

Okay – I am off to get these listed. Natalie is jonesing to go through the fabric next.

Have a great weekend!!! Don’t forget to find a little stitching time!!!

Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, I applaud you for parting with some of your supplies. I know how hard it is as I am doing the same thing myself. I have a whole bag of yarn I am going to sell (from when I attempted to do knitting) and I have already been through my fabric and pulled out a stack to sell. However, I keep going back to it and putting things from this stack back on the shelf. It's hard to get rid of it!