Sunday, February 6, 2011

Guessing Game

I have a question for you guys. The items in these three pictures have something in common. Can you tell me what it is? You may have to click on them to look carefully.

005006007

Did you figure it out?

I will give you a hint. Always be sure there is not something underneath the fabric you are cutting because you may cut something you don’t want to. Did this help?

If you guessed all three don’t have heads – you are right!!!!

008

So sad, so very sad I was. But my kids each gave me a hug and my husband reminded me I wasn’t that happy with the colors I picked for it anyway. So I feel so much better now!

I hope you are having a great weekend.  Don’t forget to find a little stitching time and don’t forget to look before you cut!!

Jennifer

6 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh but still all that hand stitching you did..I hate when I have done something like that..

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Oh no! Sending you big cyber hugs!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness Jennifer. I know why you'd be sad! We all learn some lessons along the way...I've cut stuff too....you'll have another one made in no time! How sweet that your kiddos all gave you a hug!
patti :)

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

Heartbreaking! All that work!

Melissa Jones Bowman said...

I've made those kind of mistakes too. All of my mess ups go in a pile, I can't repeat the name of that pile, because it's ugly!

Anne said...

Oh my gosh! I always worry about doing that. Thanks for the heads up...I'm gonna me more careful in the future. So sorry!