Tuesday, June 21, 2011

More Americana

I finished up some little stitchery pillows last night. I wish I would have done more of the little ones and may still do some more. They will make cute bowl fillers. The fabric in the back ground is the fabric on the back of the pillow. Pattern for stitcheries by Buttermilk Basin.

009010

And I finished up a pillow with a stitchery pillow from Primitive Blessings, you know I do a lot of her designs. The flag fabric in the background is also the fabric on the back of the pillow.

005

I have lots to do today so I am off. I hope you guys have a great day and find a chance to enjoy a little stitching time!

Later – Jennifer

4 comments:

Christine said...

Always love the flag and Primitive Blessings patterns! You did a great job with them!
Don't forget to breathe!!!
Christine

Trace4J said...

Love all your sweet pillows. Lots of stitches with love.
Hugs Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Love Bears All Things said...

Very pretty.
Mama Bear

MaryMaryQuiteContrary said...

These are just gorgeous. You're such an inspiration, you get so much done!
Mary Jo
www.mj-marymaryuitecontrary.blogspot.com