Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve

Wow, another year gone. I am just amazed how fast time flies the older you get.

My buddy Jan came over on Monday and we finished up another block for our friendship quilt. This one was not as frustrating as the last. I think we only needed four but we had so many fabrics chosen we did eight. They are very yummy.

100_1026

I also finally finished up Natalie's dolls from her birthday party. her friend is staying the night tonight for the big New Year's Eve bash we have. HA HA!! So, I thought I should at least have her doll done. Here they are:

100_1047

100_1042 100_1038

They are from the book "Stitched in Time" by Alicia Paulson. Visit her website at www.aliciapaulson.com or blog at www.rosylittlethings.typepad.com. She is cute.

I finished up another shop sample. This is one of the little Buttermilk Basin patterns, not real exciting but cute. It's a little wall hanging.

100_1056

So I better be off to my celebrating!! I really mean stitching but I can stitch while I celebrate. I multi-task rather well!!

Have a great night and a Happy New Year!!

No comments: