Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Eve Dolls

The kids had fun on New Years Eve. We had Sparkling Grape Juice and watched the ball drop and made dolls. Yes, I was feeling creative and started working on a new doll, Natalie had a friend over and she was very interested so I offered for her to make one, which led to four kids making dolls. It was fun!

100_1079 Yummy!!!

Alice made a little prairie doll, but she wanted it to have a face, so I stitched that on for her.

100_1081

Gordon made a Soldier Snowman with a rusty nail nose and rusty shotgun.

100_1086

I liked this picture!!!

100_1089

Natalie made a Raggedy Ann, very cute and primitive. Love the hair!!!!

100_1091

Natalie's friend made a snowman but didn't have time to dress it. They stayed up until 2:30am. Maybe next time we can finish hers. Needless to say I did not finish my doll. But we had a lot of fun.

No comments: