Monday, April 12, 2010

We Have Eggs!!!

001Our new resident has been sitting more in her next and not flying away as much so today we decided to check out the nest. I climbed the railing and put the camera close to the nest, I didn’t want to get too close because I thought she may attack me. She squawks at us if we stand near that side of the porch. And look what we have!!! We are so excited. Babies are on the way!!006Alice decided to put her own little bird out the other day to keep her company. Alice’s bird also has her own eggs!004

I also wanted to show you a picture of my friend Janet’s Kim Diehl quilt she is working on. She is so awesome! Isn’t  it beautiful!!!003   Off to doll making!!! Have a great day!!!

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They really are beautiful!! Congratulations to the two kisses Vero

Unknown said...

Thank you Vero!!!