Friday, July 23, 2010

Pincushions for Sale

Hi everyone – wanted you to know I am selling a couple pincushions I finished up this week. The pictures show the pin cushion and the back side of the other cushion, they both have the same fabric on the back so that is why I took the picture that way.  They are $15 each. They are weighted with Poly-fil Pellets.  The Angel is 4” x 7 1/2” and the Chickens are 4” X 9”. For U.S., shipping  is 5.00 and for anywhere else I will have to email you with the final price.

003 002 

Just email me if you are interested, I do have a Paypal seller account for those wishing to pay that way or with a credit card.  I am trying something new on my blog. For those interested in buying my items I hope this works out – for those who are not I hope it is not annoying to you!!!

I am finishing up an owl pincushion from a Needl’ Love book – he is awesome, I will definitely be making more of those. Here he is so far:

007

heehee – that is all you get for now!!

Happy Stitching!

Jennifer

No comments: